Airtycoon 2

Latest News: 26 May 2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Latest News: 26 May 2011

Post  Oliver Cooksey on Thu May 26, 2011 6:21 am

Sorry for the long period of inactivity. This is Due mainly to illness and school exams I have had over the last few weeks Sad

A new update has been submitted to apple. As far as I know it will include embraer aircraft (Don't ask which ones) and bug fixes. Im not sure of all of it and have emailed the Developer for more information.

Keep up to date with the latest news on facebook Smile

P.S: The game and forum are certainly not dead Wink
avatar
Oliver Cooksey
Admin

Posts : 27
Activity Score: : 2402
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-04-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest News: 26 May 2011

Post  victor on Mon May 30, 2011 1:43 am

Great news! Do you have any idea how long this wil take? A few days, a week or a month?
Btw I thought you were the developer!

victor
Trainee Pilot
Trainee Pilot

Posts : 15
Activity Score: : 2369
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest News: 26 May 2011

Post  victor on Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:04 am

Still no response:(
Don't you really have some more information? We now only know something about the Embrear jets...

victor
Trainee Pilot
Trainee Pilot

Posts : 15
Activity Score: : 2369
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest News: 26 May 2011

Post  flydavis on Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:22 pm

victor wrote:Still no response:(
Don't you really have some more information? We now only know something about the Embrear jets...

The devs posted some updates on facebook saying that they are working on it, and that the update should be released sometime in June ( I hope.)
They had some personal problems and that delayed the updates

flydavis
Trainee Pilot
Trainee Pilot

Posts : 25
Activity Score: : 2405
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest News: 26 May 2011

Post  victor on Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:52 am

flydavis wrote:
victor wrote:Still no response:(
Don't you really have some more information? We now only know something about the Embrear jets...

The devs posted some updates on facebook saying that they are working on it, and that the update should be released sometime in June ( I hope.)
They had some personal problems and that delayed the updates

I'm sorry, I didn't noticed Air Tycoon had Facebook! I'm looking forward to the update!! Very Happy
Btw. what is the best way to see some news about the game? Is it Facebook or this forum?

victor
Trainee Pilot
Trainee Pilot

Posts : 15
Activity Score: : 2369
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest News: 26 May 2011

Post  MIA-NRT on Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:04 pm

Well really facebook and the forum have the same idea but the forum has all the discutions and stuff Very Happy

MIA-NRT
Trainee Pilot
Trainee Pilot

Posts : 4
Activity Score: : 2301
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-06-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest News: 26 May 2011

Post  victor on Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:21 am

Hallo everyone!

I just saw the great news on facebook and I didn't saw it on the forum so here it is:

"Sorry about all the waiting everyone, We have been very busy over the past few weeks sorting some things out. But now we are proud to announce that a new update for "Air Tycoon 2" will be released in the coming week.

This update will include

New Planes: B747-8, B747-8F, Embraer E-170, E-175, E-190, E-195
Airplane Lease Option
Airplane Price up by 2%-4% every year.
At this stage we don't think we will be able to add much more destinations due to the amount of memory usage the game uses."

Great news! Very Happy But will that include this idea that stands in the Game Ideas/Improvements topic:
Variable plane prices - not per turn, but per game. Every time you start a game the planes of a certain type would fall within a range of pre-defined values. Right now the A330-200 is too good of an option, and it makes the 757 worthless from a business perspective. But if the prices were different every time, gameplay would also change (for the better).

victor
Trainee Pilot
Trainee Pilot

Posts : 15
Activity Score: : 2369
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest News: 26 May 2011

Post  flydavis on Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:41 pm

victor wrote:Hallo everyone!

I just saw the great news on facebook and I didn't saw it on the forum so here it is:

"Sorry about all the waiting everyone, We have been very busy over the past few weeks sorting some things out. But now we are proud to announce that a new update for "Air Tycoon 2" will be released in the coming week.

This update will include

New Planes: B747-8, B747-8F, Embraer E-170, E-175, E-190, E-195
Airplane Lease Option
Airplane Price up by 2%-4% every year.
At this stage we don't think we will be able to add much more destinations due to the amount of memory usage the game uses."

Great news! Very Happy But will that include this idea that stands in the Game Ideas/Improvements topic:
Variable plane prices - not per turn, but per game. Every time you start a game the planes of a certain type would fall within a range of pre-defined values. Right now the A330-200 is too good of an option, and it makes the 757 worthless from a business perspective. But if the prices were different every time, gameplay would also change (for the better).

thanks dude.

It was good to hear from the devs. seems llike they are following FB more than they are following this forum

I wish they would add more destinations. along with additions of new aircrafts and other changes, I think that addition of destinations is also important.

I like the lease option...will have to see how that work.

Also, according to his latest post on FB they did post they submitted the update to Apple today (tuesday June 14th) and they expect the update to be available sometime this weekend.

flydavis
Trainee Pilot
Trainee Pilot

Posts : 25
Activity Score: : 2405
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest News: 26 May 2011

Post  Simsy on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:52 pm

does anyone know when the update is going to be released yet?

Simsy
Trainee Pilot
Trainee Pilot

Posts : 2
Activity Score: : 2306
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-06-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest News: 26 May 2011

Post  victor on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:36 am

Simsy wrote:does anyone know when the update is going to be released yet?

According to Facebook and my own interpretation, it was yesterday (14 june) submitted to Apple.
Apple will approve it in 2 till 7 days.
So at latest we will have the update at 21 June, and if Apple is fast, we got it tomorrow!
But this is what I think, I have no idea if this is correct!

victor
Trainee Pilot
Trainee Pilot

Posts : 15
Activity Score: : 2369
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Update is out!

Post  victor on Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:24 am

Hello everyone,

Some great news! The update is out! Go download it in the AppStore!
Enjoy it!

victor
Trainee Pilot
Trainee Pilot

Posts : 15
Activity Score: : 2369
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-04-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Latest News: 26 May 2011

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum