Airtycoon 2

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Airtycoon 2
Airtycoon 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please fix route sorts default position!

Go down

Please fix route sorts default position! Empty Please fix route sorts default position!

Post  tackaberry Thu May 26, 2011 9:48 pm

Interesting game, heading in the right direction. When changing how I'm sorting routes, the Sort (by Hub, by Occupancy, by Profit, etc), it should default to the lowest value in that catagory. If I switch to occupancy, I'm checking my lowest and or highest (to soak 1st class and business for max $) routes. Plane age, I'm looking for oldest. Change the default please! I'm in 2040.3 and I spend more time scrolling past routes I don't want (and need with a simple fix) to check.

Is there a manual? I still have no clue what the buses and advertising and other stuff does. I build them always because they are dirt cheap. The meals, however, are not. I don't know what game effect they have either, if any. This game is about decisions but doesn't give me enough info to make them.

Need a connection between ticket price and competition. Demand is way too inflexible to price- esp. economy.

I'll swim against the current and say there is enough cities! This game needs less, not more cities. Tweak the gameplay; too easy, and costs are too low for pretty much everything.

tackaberry
Trainee Pilot
Trainee Pilot

Activity Score: : 4696

Back to top Go down

Please fix route sorts default position! Empty Re: Please fix route sorts default position!

Post  tackaberry Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:40 pm

Please change the default number of flights. It should be set at maximum. I waste so much time on that slider.

And please change the defaults on the sort by to either the maximum or minimum value! We micro-manage the ends, not the middles.

The Return on Investment on Cargo is horrible. I'm not sure what the vision was, but with the number of cities in the game it's always better to spend the money on a new passenger route.

tackaberry
Trainee Pilot
Trainee Pilot

Back to top Go down

Please fix route sorts default position! Empty Re: Please fix route sorts default position!

Post  tackaberry Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:58 pm

My interest income o the Financals seems too high? I was getting 9%

tackaberry
Trainee Pilot
Trainee Pilot

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down