Airtycoon 2

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Airtycoon 2
Airtycoon 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pax per week counter

2 posters

Go down

Pax per week counter Empty Pax per week counter

Post  Simsy Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:17 pm

Hi Guys

Something I would really like to see is a counter of how many pax per week a route has, once opened.

When you first open a route, it tells you the expected number, but throughout the game this number grows or even if im mistaken and it doesnt, you might need to know this when updating the aircraft on this route.

Eg you start the game with 3 x CRJ1000 on New york to Boston. You can do around 90 trips or 9000 pax. you buy 3 x CRJ1000 cos its all you can afford. couple of years later, you want to put A330's on that route - but being you have 150+ route, you cant remember what the original pax load per week was - the only option you have atm to check is close the route and reopen it, thus causing you a name rating drop.

Sure you could rely on occupancy % but you don't know how far you are from the ceiling - ie the weekly load for New York to Boston is probably 15000 so i'd have to put on another 2 CRJ1000's to meet that, but even with 4 it would show 100% - make sense?

Cheers

Simsy

Simsy
Trainee Pilot
Trainee Pilot

Activity Score: : 4717

Back to top Go down

Pax per week counter Empty Re: Pax per week counter

Post  flydavis Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:27 pm

Simsy wrote:Hi Guys

Something I would really like to see is a counter of how many pax per week a route has, once opened.

When you first open a route, it tells you the expected number, but throughout the game this number grows or even if im mistaken and it doesnt, you might need to know this when updating the aircraft on this route.

Eg you start the game with 3 x CRJ1000 on New york to Boston. You can do around 90 trips or 9000 pax. you buy 3 x CRJ1000 cos its all you can afford. couple of years later, you want to put A330's on that route - but being you have 150+ route, you cant remember what the original pax load per week was - the only option you have atm to check is close the route and reopen it, thus causing you a name rating drop.

Sure you could rely on occupancy % but you don't know how far you are from the ceiling - ie the weekly load for New York to Boston is probably 15000 so i'd have to put on another 2 CRJ1000's to meet that, but even with 4 it would show 100% - make sense?

Cheers

Simsy

Yes thats a good idea...I think I did put in the same suggestion sometime back ...i agree we do need that modification in the game.

flydavis
Trainee Pilot
Trainee Pilot

Activity Score: : 4816

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum