Airtycoon 2

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Airtycoon 2
Airtycoon 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank You!

3 posters

Go down

Thank You! Empty Thank You!

Post  YamazaruNinja Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:51 am

Well, I guess I'm the first one to post. I just wanted to thank the developers for making such an amazing game! Now, if only there was an iPad version. Wink

YamazaruNinja
Trainee Pilot
Trainee Pilot

Activity Score: : 4800

Back to top Go down

Thank You! Empty Re: Thank You!

Post  YamazaruNinja Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:11 pm

May I further say that it would be cool to be able to play in the earlier decades such as the 60s and 70s as it would give more of a variety. Along with, maybe the developers could add some planes such as the DC-3 or Boeing 727. One more thing...destinations. The game would be better from my point of view if we had more destinations like Milwaukee, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Phoenix, Spokane, Oklahoma City, Charleston (SC), and Little Rock

YamazaruNinja
Trainee Pilot
Trainee Pilot

Activity Score: : 4800

Back to top Go down

Post  flydavis Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:28 pm

apierro wrote:May I further say that it would be cool to be able to play in the earlier decades such as the 60s and 70s as it would give more of a variety. Along with, maybe the developers could add some planes such as the DC-3 or Boeing 727. One more thing...destinations. The game would be better from my point of view if we had more destinations like Milwaukee, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Phoenix, Spokane, Oklahoma City, Charleston (SC), and Little Rock

Adding some new plane models would be awesome. also other company like Embraer would be great.

flydavis
Trainee Pilot
Trainee Pilot

Activity Score: : 4822

Back to top Go down

Post  MSYFLY Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:33 pm

Definately add Embraers maybe not erjs but definately e-170/175/190/195 whic would be able to cover longer range but lower passenger routes that the CRJs have too short a range for.
-MSY Very Happy

MSYFLY
Trainee Pilot
Trainee Pilot

Activity Score: : 4812

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum