Airtycoon 2

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Airtycoon 2
Airtycoon 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

android version?

3 posters

Go down

android version? Empty android version?

Post  dodo Wed May 18, 2011 12:21 pm

Currently own a Xoom tablet with Android 3. Is there a chance to see Airtycoon on this platform and if yes do you have an idea when?

Currently own the app on a iphone but if you add the suggestions in the next version/upgrade and you get an android version, I will buy again but to be able to play on a bigger screen. Viva Android tablet! cheers

dodo
Trainee Pilot
Trainee Pilot

Activity Score: : 4802

Back to top Go down

android version? Empty Re: android version?

Post  maxim619 Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:34 pm

I would second this, but asking for an android phone version.

maxim619

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandus Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:25 pm

Hello!

I'm not trying to gravedig or anything, but I own an Android tablet (TF101) and would love to have a game like this on it for when I travel or just for at work when I need something to help pass the time! Is there any chance of this game being ported over?

Alexandus
Trainee Pilot
Trainee Pilot

Activity Score: : 4683

Back to top Go down

Post  marky320 Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:47 pm

dodo wrote:Currently own a Xoom tablet with Android 3. Is there a chance to see Airtycoon on this platform and if yes do you have an idea when?

Currently own the app on a iphone but if you add the suggestions in the next version/upgrade and you get an android version, I will buy again but to be able to play on a bigger screen. Viva Android tablet! cheers

I also have a XOOM and would love to play this game on it Very Happy its a fab game on the iphone and feel it would be just as good on the XOOM

Anyone able to say if and when it might be available on android?

marky320
Trainee Pilot
Trainee Pilot

Activity Score: : 4643

Back to top Go down

Post  dodo Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:08 am

I think this forum is not supported by the game developers or at least they don't post stuff directly so it's hard to get feedback and see if the game is in update or if they are actually working on an Android version or an Air Tycoon 3 version. If developers are looking at this forum, it should be good to get more news because users won't get to this forum and post improvement request info and give feedback to get your game better if you don't show you read those post and implement those improvements on next versions.

Returning to the Android request, I think it could be a good move for you since you will get lot of new possible users that will pay for the game instead of giving an update to Apple version that won't give you extra money. Android is growing faster than apple so lot of possibility there. So what about an Air Tycoon 3 for Android that can work with phones but with an uptimized version for Tablets? Laughing

dodo
Trainee Pilot
Trainee Pilot

Activity Score: : 4802

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down