Airtycoon 2

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Airtycoon 2
Airtycoon 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adjust Aircrafts

2 posters

Go down

Adjust Aircrafts Empty Adjust Aircrafts

Post  SLD95 Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:00 pm

First of all I just want to say thanks for such a great game, I am addicted to it.

A few things I think would be a good idea is when ordering aircraft's you can make adjustments to them like larger fuel tanks to go longer distances or more emergence exits (like Easyjet on their A319 have two pairs of overwing exits, instead of the standard one pair configuration found on most Airbus A319 aircraft, to satisfy safety requirements.) this would then mean you can fit more seats onto the aircraft. I also think you should be able to choose the legroom for the seats (17"-35") then you could choose to have aircraft's with very little leg room (like on bud-jet airlines) or loads of leg room (like on luxury airlines).

making these changes I think would make the game more interesting but also making your aircraft fleet more personal to you.

thanks for such a great game.
SLD95
SLD95
Trainee Pilot
Trainee Pilot

Activity Score: : 4812

Back to top Go down

Adjust Aircrafts Empty Re: Adjust Aircrafts

Post  ramiro11 Thu May 05, 2011 4:53 pm

SLD95 wrote:First of all I just want to say thanks for such a great game, I am addicted to it.

A few things I think would be a good idea is when ordering aircraft's you can make adjustments to them like larger fuel tanks to go longer distances or more emergence exits (like Easyjet on their A319 have two pairs of overwing exits, instead of the standard one pair configuration found on most Airbus A319 aircraft, to satisfy safety requirements.) this would then mean you can fit more seats onto the aircraft. I also think you should be able to choose the legroom for the seats (17"-35") then you could choose to have aircraft's with very little leg room (like on bud-jet airlines) or loads of leg room (like on luxury airlines).

making these changes I think would make the game more interesting but also making your aircraft fleet more personal to you.

thanks for such a great game.

Yeah Great Idea!-and also aircafts should have seat coloring and food choosing not A B C...... like you choose from a list for each flight depending on length..

ramiro11
Trainee Pilot
Trainee Pilot

Activity Score: : 4770

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum