Airtycoon 2

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Airtycoon 2
Airtycoon 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ideas for improvements

2 posters

Go down

Ideas for improvements Empty Ideas for improvements

Post  bud08 Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:54 pm

Just some ideas to improve the game going forward.

1. Like other posts an auto manage function would be great. I am currently in a battle with the computer and we both have about 450 routes to manage. It is very difficult to manage all these as well as look for new ones as well as managing plane stock. It would be great if you could add a route to an auto manager with a couple of simple options eg. Price changes, price v competitor if occupancy if below 100%, plane selection (auto update plane or auto increase plane type to a larger one). Also, auto manage plane seat configuration to maximise higher fares for demand.
2. Again like other posts it would be great to have a list view of route info. Like listing all the options like date opened, profit, occupancy, etc.
3. Ability to have a preferred aircraft(s) for when you take over another airline. Like an auto clean up function.
4. Be able to have a list view of all the ports and what you currently have, like hotel, travel etc and the abilty to open from the list.
5. List off the most in demand routes with the abilty to open from the list.

Hope these help!

bud08
Trainee Pilot
Trainee Pilot

Activity Score: : 4614

Back to top Go down

Ideas for improvements Empty No. of routes

Post  Cheddarball Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:01 am

I've got over 1200 routes to manage and I manage perfectly well. What the prob you've got with managing your routes?

Cheddarball
Trainee Pilot
Trainee Pilot

Activity Score: : 4696

Back to top Go down